It has always been my vision to provide extremely effective, private, safe, and affordable methods of healing for the Rogers Park community, and I would be honored to help you along your path to wellness.
~ Lorel “Sonny” Zaide, Owner.
About the Purple Cloud
Established in 2012, the healing principle at Purple Cloud is that our method is rooted in the ageless wisdom of Taoist, Buddhist, and Shamanic philosophy in combination with the medical pragmatism of Traditional Chinese Medicine. Then, through Masters Degree-level education, skill, intuition, and pure energy, we assist and empower your body’s own healing capabilities naturally and holistically.
We combine the science of Eight Principle Traditional Chinese Medicine with the highly energetic power of Esoteric Acupuncture, Reiki, and Chinese Clinical QiGong Energy Healing in order to give you the deepest healing experience for your mind and body.
Purple Cloud takes absolute pride in providing a private, safe space for all people who seek health, balance, inner peace, and happiness.
How did Purple Cloud get it’s name? Blog entry here: How Did I Come Up With The Name?
Meet the Practitioners!
(click photo to view bio)
- Licensed Acupuncturist, owner of Purple Cloud
- Certified Reiki Master
- Certified Clinical QiGong Practitioner (ICEH/NQA)
- Certified Level III Advanced QiGong Instructor (ICEH/NQA)
- For complete bio and specialities: [Click here for more on Sonny!]
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Student of QiGong/NeiGong (ICEH)
- Student of Tai Chi Ch’uan (Shu Family School)
- For complete bio and specialities: [Click here for more on Nisa!]
Purple Cloud Center for Eastern Medicine, LLC.
6710 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60626
Book an appointment now!
- First time patients are required to book appointment online.
- Credit Card payment is due upon booking first appointment.
- All times posted on schedule are updated in real-time