It has always been my vision to provide extremely effective, safe, and affordable methods of healing in my community, and I would be honored to help you along your path to wellness.
~ Lorel “Sonny” Zaide, Owner.
About the Purple Cloud
The healing principle at Purple Cloud is that our method is rooted in Taoist, Buddhist, and Shamanic philosophy; transmitted to you through Masters Degree-level education, intuition, skill, and pure energy; and committed to you like a friend beside you on your journey.
We combine the science of Eight Principle Traditional Chinese Medicine with the spirituality of Esoteric Acupuncture and Chinese Shamanic Clinical QiGong Energy Healing in order to give you the full experience of assisting you to realize the harmony of your body, mind, and spirit.
Meet the Practitioners!
(click photo to view bio)
- Licensed Acupuncturist, owner of Purple Cloud
- Certified Clinical QiGong Practitioner (ICEH/NQA)
- Certified Level III Advanced QiGong Instructor (ICEH/NQA)
- For complete bio and specialities: [Click here for more on Sonny!]
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- Student of QiGong/NeiGong (ICEH)
- Student of Tai Chi Ch’uan (Shu Family School)
- For complete bio and specialities: [Click here for more on Nisa!]
Purple Cloud Center for Eastern Medicine, LLC.
6710 N. Clark Street
Chicago, IL 60626
Book an appointment now!
- First time patients are required to book appointment online.
- Credit Card payment is due upon booking first appointment.
- All times posted on schedule are updated in real-time